OnePlus was very quick to issue the steady Android 14 replace to the OnePlus 11, however then took its candy time getting the identical replace to its first foldable smartphone, the OnePlus Open. Right this moment the wait is lastly over, the OxygenOS 14 replace based mostly on Android 14 is on its strategy to the Open.
In case you’re in India, that’s. For some cause, OnePlus determined to include the rollout to India just for now. Hopefully it is going to develop into a world launch quickly sufficient.
There’s another caveat. The steady replace goes out first to those that participated in OnePlus’ Closed Beta and Open Beta applications. As soon as it reaches all of these, then will probably be progressively pushed to extra customers.
The brand new construct is labeled CPH2551_22.214.171.1240(EX01). This is the official changelog straight from OnePlus:
- Provides Aqua Dynamics, a approach of interplay with morphing types that permits you to view up-to-date data at a look.
- Provides File Dock, the place you possibly can drag and drop to switch content material between apps and gadgets.
- Provides Content material Extraction, a characteristic that may acknowledge and extract textual content and pictures from the display screen with one faucet.
- Provides Sensible Cutout, a characteristic that may separate a number of topics in a photograph from the background for copying or sharing.
- Improves Shelf by including extra widget suggestions.
- Improves photograph and video-related permission administration for safer entry by apps.
- Improves system stability, the launch pace of apps and the smoothness of animations.
- Upgrades Aquamorphic Design with a pure, mild, and clearer coloration type for a extra snug coloration expertise.
- Provides Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
- Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
- Provides a carbon monitoring AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you keep away from by strolling as an alternative of driving.